Welcome to Moss End Farm Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Easingwold, York, North Yorkshire.
- We are a dog, cat and small animal boarding facility located between York and Easingwold just
off the A19.
- We offer superb accommodation
for dogs, cats and other small animals, in large indoor individually heated pens.
- It is our large, secure, grass paddocks for free off lead exercise that makes us different from other establishments.
- Our guests get taken out of their pen a minimum of 4 times
each day for OFF LEAD fun every day at no extra charge
- Located in a peaceful rural setting behind Tulip Inn / Burn Hall Hotel- Huby, South of Easingwold and
only 10 minutes from the York ring road.
- Off Lead exercise - not "field walked" or "on lead" but FREE
- Our large secure exercise paddocks.
- Day care facilities.
- Peaceful rural setting.
- Licensed and insured.
present 24 - 7.
- Vet cover 24 - 7
- Generator, permanently sited for
use in the event of a power cut.
- Flexible collection / drop off times
We welcome visitors between 09.00 - 11.00 and 16.00-1800
everyday. We do not expect our customers to have to make an appointment to visit, however at times we may be busy so
please allow plenty of time, or phone ahead and we will advise accordingly.
As we are always here we are very happy
to meet new customers at a different time please contact the office.
How To Pay
Cash, Cheque or most major Credit and Debit Cards